Anyway, 50 facts about me....
WARNING: This programme contains some serious cringe moments, and huge geek content.
1) I hate my name, Molly Elisabeth Lyon. Reminds me of old people.
2) I have a serious phobia of worms, slugs and snails. Oh, and needles. Bleurgh.
3) One of my front teeth got broken as a child because my brother threw a screwdriver at my face (it hurt)
4) I love beards. On men, not women.
5) I'm very much addicted to shopping, although that's no secret.
6) I've been to biker festivals with family. I went in a Motorbike Wall of Death, and was so scared, not to mention, my little (four at the time) cousin kept putting his chin on the ledge, about half a metre away from a sideways motorbike!
7) I don't want children when I grow up. To put it abruptly, I just kind of don't like them. I don't go around kicking kids or anything... just to clarify.
8) I have the biggest crush on Russell Brand. He's intelligent and inspirational despite most people's opinions.
9) My favourite shops are Topshop and Zara. Beauty wise? Debenhams.
10) I love hats! Not beanies, more floppy hats and fedoras.
11) I had two rabbits as a child. Embarrassingly, one was a lesbian. (I bet that's a first for most of you, isn't it?) Explaining to my younger brother what they were doing was pretty difficult...
12) I don't have many scars, but I have one on my leg from a tent peg that me and Hannah simply couldn't get to go into the ground. Sob.
13) I live with my Aunty and Uncle (family circumstances, again, which I cannot discuss on the Internet)
14) I have a pretty big DVD collection, mainly consisting of TV series box sets.
15) My natural hair colour is a very light brown. I suit the golden blonde I have because I was this colour as a child.
16) Keeping with the hair, mine is very thick, and very curly naturally. My friend Taylor is often amused by the pictures I send to her of my 'fro.
17) I'm pretty damn lazy.
18) My main style influences are Millie Mackintosh, Alexa Chung, Blake Lively and Olivia Palermo.
19) I have a big beauty spot on the top of my foot. My family used to always take the mick and call it a "poo spot" (talk about giving a kid a complex!!)
20) I have the smallest feet in my family. Everyone else is a 7 or 8, whilst I'm a 6. Woohoo.
21) Considering that, I also have smaller boobs, and shorter fingers...
22) I don't have many nicknames, but my smallest cousin calls me MooMoo (it's too cute!)
23) I'm quite tall, about 5' 9 / 5' 10 I'm not 100% sure....
24) HUGE fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I have been since I was 8. 10 years of Buffy loving, WOW.
25) It took me 18 years to realise that my birthday is actually 24/7. Same as Jennifer Lopez.
26) I once got asked by an old lady on the bus if I "had that stuff in my lips" as they are quite full, she thought I had collagen in them. How rude..
27) I'm pretty ditsy, I once thought that an onion was a type of potato. DON'T, LAUGH!
28) I've worked on a film set, and became too starstruck to actually meet Clive Owen. James Marsh (the director of Project Nim, Man on a Wire) is an absolute douche.
29) I have serious crushes (at the moment anyway) on Ian Somerhalder, Alexander Skarsgard, Joe Manganiello, Josh Holloway and Jensen Ackles.
30) Notice the reference to lots of supernatural style programs in no.29? I'm a huge nerd for all things vampire, supernatural, and weird. Note: 24... I love James Marsters too, I grew up wishing I could marry Spike one day. I also kissed the poster I had over my bed every night before bed (I WAS YOUNG.)
(As much as it makes you all die of embarrassment, we all did these doodles on our notebooks. I still do. Juuuuust kidding.)
31) My Uncle Mark is the one male I look up to in this world, he's incredible. So truthful, protective and I couldn't be more grateful to have him in my life. He's also tough, and a kick-ass man, just so he doesn't come across as too much of a woman. Love you...
32) I love Bohemian and hippy fashion styles.
33) My eyes are a combination of blue, green and grey. I really like the colour though, it's almost as if they change in every type of light. 3 in 1 = score!
34) I wrote in my Primary school leavers book that I aspired to be a magazine editor, 9 years later, it's still the same.
35) I have watched a LOT of horror films. But now I'm bored of them. I've converted to horror TV instead.
36) I LOVE coffee. Black, no sugar. Yum.
37) I need glasses. Mainly, for when reading and writing because without them, words go fuzzy and blur together. Spazzy eyes...
38) I bloody love my cousins Sam, and Izaac, aged 8 and 5. They're like my little brothers and I love spending time with the noisy little monkeys. Also, Sam is a lot smarter than me, he often talks about things and my brain turns to pure mush.
39) I cannot eat any spicy foods. I even complained that a chilli (without any chilli) was too hot once. Big, big wuss.
40) I'm very often get compliments on my back. Which is weird considering I don't do anything to tone it.
41) I'm also very close to my Nan and Grandad, who are just the loveliest people. So I'm pretty over-protective.
42) I have had 5 piercings, (Two at the bottom of my ears, and two at the top (same ear) and my belly button) and have in turn took every one out. So I decided to not get inked considering how bored I get with them.
43) As a kid I was a big big Pokemon fan (along with everyone else) but I would only eat peas if I was told they were "Pikachu peas" (I'm not too sure how this one came across...)
44) Also when I was little, I wanted to be a Power Ranger. Especially the pink one. Go, go Power Raaangers....
45) I say "guys" quite a lot. Thanks Sam, and Iz.
46) I absolutely HATE where I live. And very often say I am from somewhere else. Woops.
47) I really dislike leggings. Especially the super thin, flesh coloured ones from Primark. Please don't wear these, you're insulting my eyes!
48) This time last year I wouldn't even consider wearing lipstick as I thought it didn't suit me. This year, I have a very extensive lipstick collection, and you won't see me without any.
49) I am very unlucky in love, and am still on the hunt for a perfect boyfriend.
50) I remember all my credit card details off by heart, which is super bad when you're as addicted to online shopping as I am.